Saturday, July 2, 2016

Please, something, work for me

I am on a pretty significant cocktail of medications for my mental health. In the prescription drug category, I have 5 drugs for mental health and 1 drug for thyroid. Then I take vitamins and fish oil as OTC supplements.

Then, ECT is added to all of this. Right now, we are working on once a week, down from 3 times. I just don't know what to do with all of this. I'm not sure the one time a week is really going over that well.

All of this is making me so dependent on Shawn. I mean more so than just being a married couple. I have no income and fees are being taken out of my checking account because of lack of usage. He is taking care of me on so many levels. I fear something happening to him and my having absolutely no clue what to do about anything. It all weighs heavily upon me and I don't know what to do.

Drugs aren't enough....I need them to do more for me...


1 comment:

  1. You are amazingly brave. I hope that things start to get better. In the meantime, I'm glad that you have Shawn and Jarvis.

    ReplyDelete