Friday, October 11, 2013

The icky, cream-filled ones

I was trying to come up with a name and description for this blog.  I was thinking about the whole "Life is like a box of chocolates" yadda yadda.  Yeah, it's trite.  My husband guessed the "you never know what you're gonna get" angle and thought it was a bit outdated.  I get that.  Another reason to pass on the idea is that I'm pretty sure what you'll end up getting, more often than not, is the opened-box-with-half-eaten-smashed-icky-cream-filled-ones.  I hope that, occasionally, you'll be lucky enough to get the sticky, caramel-filled ones.

2 comments:

  1. I always know what I'm going to get, because I jab a sharp fingernail into the bottom of one to inspect it before I commit to eating it. Life's too short to waste it on cream-filled chocolates. Why do they EVEN MAKE THEM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finger Nails are filthy! LOL. I rather just buy a box of all chocolate covered caramel. It's also, maybe, how I like my life. I enjoy routine, the same. It's always tasty.

    ReplyDelete